1. What did attract you to accept the proposal to come and visit Catalonia
I love to discover new places and Catalonia was quite unknown to me, except for Barcelona of course. The schedule looked very exciting too and that was a huge appeal as I am the sort of person that likes to take part in exhilarating activities. As was the weather and the opportunity to try lots of delicious meals. Food is one of the main reasons I love to travel.
In terms of locations Cadaqués really stood out for me and of course my first ever balloon ride was unforgettable.
2. How and when did you start to use Instagram/to make videos from your trips / to write about them…?
As soon as I got into Instagram 5 years ago I started sharing pictures of my holidays. At the beginning of my Instagram journey I focussed really heavily on architecture and abstract so I didn’t share too many landscapes. After a while I realised I was falling into a niche and decided I wanted to have a diverse feed and the opportunity to share stories on all aspects of my travel.
3. Do/es Instagram/your blog/ your videos have changed the way you travel?
I was into travel even before Instagram but I think Instagram has giving me additional enthusiasm to explore the places I go to at a deeper level. It has also helped me to improve my photography and now when I travel I always try to improve my skills with each trip. That may be in street photography, food photography or landscape photography.
4. Tell us one thing that you will never forget from your visit to Catalonia
I will never forget the friends I made on the trip. This includes the organisers too! In terms of locations Cadaqués really stood out for me and of course my first ever balloon ride was unforgettable. The dish I will never forget was the Foie Gras with strawberries.
5. Can you briefly describe in 140 characters the places you have visited (Barcelona, Costa Brava, Pyreness…)?
Barcelona, Costa Brava. (I can’t remember the names of where we went now!!)
6. Which is the best advice you have received?
It may sound simple but I think its just important to have fun and make the most of each moment when travelling and taking photos.
7. What does travelling mean to you?
This is a difficult question as travelling means to much but overall for me its all about experiences and growth. To experience new sights and new cultures. I think it helps me gain a positive and more understanding perspective on the world and grow into a better person.
Instagram has giving me additional enthusiasm to explore the places I go to at a deeper level.